YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012

Lilypad and Marshmallow.




Marshall:
 “Lily, there are a million reasons why I love you. You make me laugh and you take care of me when I’m sick. You’re sweet, caring, and you even created an egg dish and names it after me… It’s called “Egg Marshall” and it’s awesome. But the main reason that I love you is that you’re my best friend, Lily. You’re the best friend I ever had.”

Lily: "Marshall, I love you because you’re funny and you make me feel loved and you make me feel safe. And for our anniversary you gave me a sweatshirt that says, “Lily and Marshall: Rockin’ It Since ‘96”… but the main reason I love you, Marshall Ericksen, is you make me happy. You make me happy all the time.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário